Rework kit mk2 for Logitech BRIO 4K Pro web camera. It allows using full advantage of CS-mount or C-mount lenses and filters.
- Hex keys
- DIN912 M1.6×4 – 6 pcs (for PCB mounting)
- DIN912 M2x3 – 2 pcs (for microphones)
- DIN912 M2.5×8 – 4 pcs (for enclosure)
- DIN912 M2.5×10 – 2 pcs (for enclosure
- Two aluminum enclosure parts
- Added threaded holes for USB-C lock cable
- Larger pockets for microphone wires for easier assembly
- Larger opening for a sensor - allows use of short back-focal lenses with M12 lens adapter
- Chamfered edges - small cosmetic change and weight saving
- This is DIY part set (if kit only option is selected). Buyer must have soldering knowledge, skills, tool and material set for disassembling and assembling these cameras.
- Detailed description, overview and sample pictures check blog post.
- Due do obfuscated nature of Logitech product naming, if reworked camera is ordered it is possible you will get older, newer, stream or any other version. Please contact us if you need specific version.
- Reworked cameras are not stocked and made to order! Lead time can vary from 1 to 3 weeks, but in some cases it can be on stock. Please contact if your timing is critical before placing order.
- Lens is not included!
- 2020-04-14 note: original Brio cameras are out of stock or become very expensive. Increased reworked price temporary and please expect longer delivery terms.
Logitech BRIO 4K Pro rework kit mk2
- Product Code: BRIO_REWORK_KIT2
- Availability: In Stock