C1 family camera C1 MICRO M12 with AR0330 sensor offers h.264/MHPEG/YUYV compressions over USB interface. Hardware architecture is the same as C1 original, but dimensions are much more suitable for weight and dimension critical applications.
- Aluminum case
- M12 lens mount (Also known as S-mount)
- Format: 1/3-inch (5.8mm)
- Sensor: Onsemi AR0330
- Imaging area: 2304H x 1536V (5.07mm x 3.38mm)
- Sensor pixel size: 2.2μm x 2.2μm
- Sensor dynamic range: 72.4db
- Sensor sensitivity: 1.9 V/lux-sec (550nm)
- YUY2/MJPEG/h.264 compression
- 1920x1080 @ 30fps
- UVC compatible
- USB 2.0
- Non cropped sensor operation in all resolutions
- Each camera has unique serial number
- Two versions for different lenses:
- 14.7mm for telephoto lenses (total weight without a lens 12.2g)
- 9.5mm for most regular and short back focus lenses (total weight without a lens 11.4g)
- Camera has no built in filter, therefore is sensitive to IR and visible light. Select lens with caution!
- Lens not included!
- 1.5m length 1mm pitch USB cable is included
- Receptacle: Wurth Electronics 665305124022
- There are two lens mount options available. Please check lens specification before ordering if unsure.
- Due to limited heat-sink surface area it is recommended to use high conductivity mount parts
- Online lens view angle calculator
USB camera C1 MICRO M12
- Product Code: CAMERA_C1_MICRO_M12
- Availability: In Stock