C920 is a wonderful webcam. It produces good picture quality and has hardware H.264 encoder. It can do real full HD streaming (1920×1080p @ 30fps), image size up to 2304x1563. But this webcam lacks one feature – it has fixed lens which sometimes is not acceptable. There comes custom black anodized aluminum case. Also by removing stock lens you have access to infrared (IR) part of spectrum.
- Aluminum case
- M2.5x6 screws x4
- M2x6 screw x1
- USB board
- 2x Allen/hex keys (1.5mm and 2mm for included screws)
Tool/material set required
- Logitech C920 camera
- Soldering tool
- Thin bodge wire
- Screwdrivers (PH00 or PH0) for original C920 screws
- CMOS sensor cleaning tools materials
- Camera is sensitive to IR spectrum. Without IR LOW pass filter it will have weird magenta colors.
- This kit is fully compatible with C920 and C922.
- This kit can fit C930e but in some cases one component on PCB can reach back plate, so there is no 100% guarantee that it will have no issues.
- Lens not included
- Filter can be chosen from drop down menu or as a separate item
- This is DIY part set (if kit only option is selected). Buyer must have soldering knowledge and skills, tool and material set for disassembling and assembling these cameras.
- Due do obfuscated nature of Logitech product naming, if reworked camera is ordered it is possible you will get older, newer, stream or any other version. Please contact us if you need specific version.
- Reworked cameras are not stocked and made to order! Lead time can vary from 1 to 3 weeks, but in some cases it can be on stock. Please contact if your timing is critical before placing order.
C920 enclosure kit for CS-type lens
- Product Code: KITC920
- Availability: In Stock