C920 is a wonderful webcam. It produces good picture quality and has hardware H.264 encoder. It can do real full HD streaming (1920×1080p @ 30fps), image size up to 2304x1563. But this webcam lacks one feature – it has fixed lens which sometimes is not acceptable. There comes custom black anodized aluminum case. Also by removing stock lens you have access to infrared (IR) part of spectrum.
- Aluminum case
- M2.5x6 screws x4
- M2x6 screw x1
- USB board
- 2x Allen/hex keys (1.5mm and 2mm for included screws)
Tool/material set required
- Logitech C920 camera
- Soldering tool
- Thin bodge wire
- Screwdrivers (PH00 or PH0) for original C920 screws
- CMOS sensor cleaning tools materials
- Camera is sensitive to IR spectrum. Without IR LOW pass filter it will have weird magenta colors.
- This kit is fully compatible with C920 and C922.
- This kit can fit C930e but in some cases one component on PCB can reach back plate, so there is no 100% guarantee that it will have no issues.
- Lens not included
- Filter can be chosen from drop down menu or as a separate item
- This is DIY part set (if kit only option is selected). Buyer must have soldering knowledge and skills, tool and material set for disassembling and assembling these cameras.
- Reworked cameras are not stocked and made to order! Lead time can vary from 1 to 3 weeks, but in some cases it can be on stock. Please contact if your timing is critical before placing order.
C920 enclosure kit for CS-type lens
- Product Code: KITC920
- Availability: In Stock