Pi is a great micro computer which is suitable for many projects. Also
it can be used in many ways from home cinema computer to industrial
applications. Anyway RPi comes as bare PCB and it limits it's usage.
There are many cases made for this computer but none of them is perfect.
That's why this enclosure was build. It has multiple mounting options
enabling slim and flat profile configuration - custom plate can be
screwed to enable vesa monitor, din rail and many other mounting
options. Solid black anodized color gives professional impression on any
of your project.
- Aluminum case
- M2.5x5 screws x8
- 1.5mm silicone thermal pads 2x
- Allen/hex key (2mm for included screws)
Basic tool material set (you have to have these)
- Raspberry Pi B+ / Raspberry Pi 2 Model B / Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (with some exceptions)
- Micro USB Power supply for RPi
- Raspberry Pi computer is not included.
- 3D model can be found at GitHub
- Original origins - blog page at www.lukse.lt
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B notification
- Connectors and main PCBA dimensions - fits like a glove
- LED's - relocated to other place. Obstructed by solid aluminum wall.
- WiFi antenna - obstructed by solid aluminum. Making a hole will not help much. 1-2 centimeters has to be made of plastic. Though week signal can be detected without any modifications.
- There is one unadvertised Raspberry Pi 3 feature it heat's a lot. That's where aluminum will help a lot to dissipate excess heat.
- See blog post about this
- If you require customization, feel free to contact and discuss prior to ordering laser marking option.
RPI case - revC
- Product Code: KITRPI2C
- Availability: Out Of Stock