Digitizing 5 way mechanical touch trigger probe TPA2 for
Computer Numerical Control (CNC), Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
and other machines that require precise coordinate registration.
- Stainless steel shank: D=7.0mm, H=20mm
- Unit dimensions without stylus: Ø=40mm, H=38.5mm
- Adjustable: set screws from 4 sides with included Allen key
- Operation principle: breaks contact on touch event
- Included cable length: 3m (with attached connector)
- Protection class: IP64 (sealed with silicone seals from dust and liquid splashes)
- Base material 6061-T6 black anodized aluminum and stainless steel
- Weight: 160g
- Actuation force: axial ~5 N, radial 1 N
- Tungsten carbide electrical contacts with dielectric anti-oxidation fluid
- Repeatability: 2µm
- Related material is available in blog under tag TPA2 and Resources page.
- Stylus is not included and has to be selected from the menu on the right
All units are optically calibrated, but keep in mind that after transportation or changing temperature conditions it should be re-calibrated in order to achieve best accuracy.
Touch trigger probe TPA2
- Product Code: TPA2
- Availability: In Stock