New motorized zoom lenses coming soon
Short announcement – it has been a few years since Kurokesu introduced motorized zoom cameras. So far there was a very limited selection, and it’s finally the time to grow the product line with lenses designed for larger image sensors.
While cameras are still in development, only motorized zoom lenses and controllers will be supplied. Some key points of upcoming products:
- Optics designed for larger up to 4/3″ sensors
- Lenses will be available without any camera
- We will be releasing CSI-2 MIPI cameras to interface NVIDIA, Raspberry Pi, and other platforms directly
- SCF4-M controller is replaced with more advanced one SCE2-M
- Control over USB, UART with G-code commands
- I2C for additional peripheral expansion (temperature, light sensor, GPIO, …)
|Lens name||Zoom ratio||Focal length, mm||Image circle, mm|
GRBL based firmware is more or less complete, still making some final tests.
Information is being updated almost daily, feel free to check the resources listed below:
- SCE2-SDK repository on GitHub – software and control tools
- Kurokesu Wiki – detailed documentation
- Kurokesu E-store – direct ordering
- 3D model repository on GitHub – 3D models