C2 family cameras
C1 family cameras have been a great success with installations around the world (eyes for underwater and flying drones, scientific process observation flying 408km above the Earth on ISS in a low gravity environment, many universities doing computer vision researches, a few industrial environment installations, and many more) It is time to start introducing new camera family C2.
C1 camera family was defined by Sonix chipset allowing onboard h.264 compression.
There will be a huge variety of C2 family cameras, key features we would like to highlight:
- Modular design
- Low profile stackable boards
- Parallel / MIPI CSI-2 / USB2.0 and USB3.0 interfaces
- MEMS microphone as a separate intermediate board
- Products available in board level
- Smaller size only 26x26mm
- A larger selection of sensors ranging from well-known IMX291 used in C1 PRO camera (to mention a few: 1/2″, 1″, linear scan, thermal, ToF, … more details to be announced later)